Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Amusing

That on a blog that says its "AP" sort of, the ads are for huggies and formula. Really? Can we step outside the status quo and see that maybe Baby and paper diapers and formula are not synonymous?

Okay, okay, my baby uses paper diapers at Grandma's and sometimes to sleep. And my baby uses formula during the day while I am #$%%^ at work. But not by choice. Can you imagine trying to pump with 13 and 14 year olds interrupting constantly? Not ideal.

But still I prefer cloth and breastfeeding.

I bought a variety of cloth diapers off ebay, since they are mucho money brand new. My favorites are Kushies and bumkins all in ones. Kushies are probably China-made, which may be why they are so affordable and Walmart.com sells them. But I still prefer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment