Friday, September 10, 2010

Working

I discovered that working with a baby, sucks. Period. I do it. I have to do it. But nothing can compare with lots of time at home with my baby, working out routines, and living life the slow, relaxed way.
My dream would be to stay home with the children and homeschool them (though I doubt the girls would go for it-they are so social). I know Caleb would rather be home. I wish I could find a way. The way would mean poverty and food stamps, and that isn't what I spent beaucoup amounts of college loan money on. But I don't know. Sometimes I think it would be worth it.
I always think, no, I like this middle class life better. I have some spending money, I am proud. But truthfully, Karl and I don't have friends anyway. It isn't like we would be losing friends to go drop down a level. The guys at his job are mostly young potsmokers, and I haven't met anyone well enough for them to drop by or anything. So...what would it matter if we were poor?

No comments:

Post a Comment