Thursday, October 28, 2010

Want to raise the hits on your page?

Apparently writing about the Nestle Boycott will do it. Geez. Anyway, I am tired today. Oh and sleepy.
Liam woke up at least every hour. This led to interesting, fragmented dreams. In one, poor Liam was crying and crying, and when I went to him, he had a big comforter over his face (in the dream). But in life, he just nursed and went back to sleep. His nose is stuffy and I think that is making it hard for him to sleep. He has his six-month check up today, anyway. Hard to believe he is six months already. I wish I could go to his checkup. Maybe I can leave during my last hour prep. I will check. Nothing to say. All energy is directed elsewhere. Creativity is being used in other arenas of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment