Saturday, February 5, 2011

Diapers!

Okay, I admit, I am just playing with the Amazon Associates buttons. But I use Kushies with Liam quite a bit, and I LOVE Amazon. Yes, it is a huge corporation destined to take over, but hey, I love them anyway.

I mean, even if they don't offer something, they usually have a picture to show it exists. Their recommendations are great, because I can find something new, then go search eBay for it. But I admit, I do by more books from then than Barnes and Noble. For one thing, they have a huge selection. I realize my carbon footprint is bigger when I have my books shipped, and I hate waiting 5 days for the super saver shipping, but then I remind myself, that in the past, mail order catalogs would take ages. Imagine if I were living in a remote area of say, Alaska. How long would shipping take then?

No comments:

Post a Comment