Saturday, February 26, 2011

Liam's newest toy

I had been wanting to get Liam a push-walker for a few weeks, after watching this adorable video, I just had to try to get this one.
It is the "Chomp and Clack Alligator" push toy by Melissa and Doug.Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Chomp and Clack Alligator Push Toy.

Liam is not quite as proficient as the baby in the video. In fact, when he decides to take a step or two with it, I like to keep an arm near for when he goes down. So far, he has only gone down on his knees and not his face, so that's a plus!
I like it because I like wood, and the sound of the "chomping alligators" is more soothing than annoying. Remember those old push "popper" toys? It isn't nearly as annoying as that.
I wish Tierney's camera had worked better, because it really is a gleaming, bright, and lovely toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment